Green Bay Photographer Mike Roemer » Wisconsin Commercial Photographer | Wisconsin Advertising Photographer | Mike Roemer Photography Inc.

Admissions Marketing Photography for St. Norbert College.

This past week I took advantage of some of the great fall weather and color to work on an admissions marketing photography project for St. Norbert College in De Pere, Wisconsin.   Higher education photography is a lot of fun and St. Norbert’s has some great places to shoot the photos they will use as admissions marketing photography, college web site photography and various collections for their image library.  About 80% of these photos are from students that we placed in shots and the other 20% are photos I grabbed as we moved locations.

Here are a few of my favorite shots.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

  • Troy Freund - Great work as always–thanks for sharing! Real snappy images!